Often, private coverage is assumed to be better than public coverage. More and more often, that’s just not what families are finding. Those that work, even those earning a decent living, just can’t afford the private care they’re offered. They have to turn to public insurance.
Related HCT episodes:
1. CHiP Premiums and Low Enrollment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e1Pw0kxJsQ
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
#healthcare #healthcaretriage #healthinscurance
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Meredith Danko – Social Media