Sign up for our next FREE webinar at: https://boomerbenefits.com/webinars/
For people who will have Medicare as their primary insurance. We’ll cover:
• How Medicare works and what it costs
• Which parts of Medicare you need (it’s usually NOT all 4 parts)
• How, where and when to enroll in Medicare to avoid penalties
• What Medicare covers and what it doesn’t cover
• How Medicare coordinates with supplemental coverage to pay your cost-share
• Which doctors accept Medicare and how to find participating doctors in your area
• How to get free claims support for life so you are never alone in dealing with Medicare
• PLUS Bonus Q&A Session: bring your questions to class and we’ll answer them
You can attend this Medicare webinar from home – simply click a link and watch the presentation right from your desktop computer. There is no selling or appointment-setting in our webinars – just great info so you can learn Medicare in a hassle free environment.
**Note – this Medicare webinar does NOT cover how Medicare works with Federal Employee Health Benefits, VA, TRICARE, or MEDICAID. It is intended for people who are retiring soon and will NOT have access to any employer-sponsored retiree coverage or military benefits.
Boomer Benefits provides free claims support for life for all of our Medigap and Medicare Advantage policyholders so that you are never alone in dealing with Medicare.
We are licensed in 48 states and we are a top-producing, award winning agency with over 3000 5-star reviews from Medicare beneficiaries just like you.
Get our FREE 6-Day Medicare Video Email course with bonus Medicare cost worksheet: http://boomerbenefits.link/mini-course
To learn about Medicare and Employer Coverage:
Join our 300,000+ Fans on Facebook:
Subscribe for NEW YouTube Videos! Be sure to hit the bell to be notified whenever we publish them: