A study published in the International Journal of Cancer reports that use of hair dyes and chemical straighteners, particularly among black women, is associated with a higher risk of breast cancer. We look into this a little more.
Related HCT episodes:
1. You Can Do a Lot to Prevent Some Cancers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWJtRI1gDCE
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book "The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully" is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Tiffany Doherty — Writer and Script Editor
Meredith Danko – Social Media
#healthcare #healthcaretriage #cancer