A surprising amount of spending on healthcare in America is wasteful – we’ve talked about that before. In today’s episode, we discuss different approaches to reducing that waste, and potential barriers standing in the way.
Related HCT episodes:
1. Where is the Waste in Health Spending? https://youtu.be/LxPILZbIg2M
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book "The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully" is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Meredith Danko – Social Media
Tiffany Doherty — Writer and Script Editor
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Mark Olsen – Art Director, Producer
#healthcaretriage #spending #waste